Friday, March 11, 2011

Sorry bout dat

I told mommy dearest about our new blog.... she initially thought I was writing an online book about my life, haha, then I told her about my entry earlier this morning and she stopped me in my tracks. She thinks I'm politically incorrect due that I posted a picture of myself with a bowl full of fruits while people in Japan are probably without any food. K! I GET IT! incase anyone else thought my entry was offensive, I apologize. I know/knew that the Japanese are currently living a real life hell, which is why I placed the bowl of fruits smack down center in the photo to somewhat overlay an image of the Japanese flag with the red dot in the center (the sun), just thought I was being positively fruitful and sending out good vibes even in a disastrous situation..... how nonsensical of me. Mommy then finished off by telling me I might have as well also posted that I went shopping and got a sick pair of shoes, sorry mom /:

Maybe I'll stick to aesthetics and leave politics to someone else. 

Speaking of things that shouldn't collide..... I was checking my email and:


Really? High Price for thug wear? idk bout dat. Lets leave highpricethuggin for WEEZUS 





she looks pretty cute in her thug wear (I'm not even kidding)
(also from my recent emails)

haha and I think I had the most fun when I opened this up:


No comments:

Post a Comment