Thursday, March 10, 2011




I wanted to post this entry before I went to sleep and I'm currently listening to this beat thanks to Monica G. Thanks M!

Just FYI: I've been catching up on some shows I haven't seen, hence the latestS showS uploads opposed to latest show, sorry bout dat. Anyway... ugh, I decided to finally download photoshop again since I last had it when I was 12 and had plenty fun with it.... (LOL, for those of you that know me and remember my ultra embarrassing pictures)(not saying the next to come won't be as bad) Here is Dior.

There once was a time I didn't like dior. NONE OF IT MADE SENSE TO ME. If you want to know why, just ask. But I've grown a respect for Galliano's interpretation of the Dior concept, which is why I made him the heart of the screenshot extravaganza and Joan Smalls (what a good name) the face of Dior because she made such an impression for herself and NOT because her titties are showing. Come on guys, LOOK at her face, its fucking amazing <3 


Dior, always the flower woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment