Sunday, March 20, 2011

SOOOO FUCKING GOOOOOD






And here ladies and gentlemen, is Karl. I'm pretty gay when it comes to arranging photos 



And please listen to this song as you look at my fave picks.  Stina and other readers, obviously the best show of the season is Chanel simply because it held really fucking good pieces and the show fucking blew my mind (again and again and always). The music was great and the fog affect worked really good in the show/pictures. Just look.... i dont really need to say more.

Combining sharp metal-like cuts with smokey attitude was a definite trend and here is the BEST accesorry: a choker

If i ever see this cape on anyone, I swear to weezus I'll jump you and snatch it. 






 Come on, agree with me on how perfect this is

must-have peacoat must-attain must-love

The stage btw, in its entirety 





wow, can I have a pair in each color?




This is a men's sweat/scarf/entire attire so take notes for xmas stina ;)










 karl, love you
but sometimes i just don't know.... thought these were hilarious 


But, you do hang with the ~~~CoOolest~~~ girls 


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

FIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment