Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fall RTW 2011 gone GAGA



Mugler always taking new shape. 










I like the construction/de-construction of those pants.




But, outside in Paris during fashion week there were plenty of colors on display from last season's collections. These were taken by Tommy Ton


 not bright colors but still an awesome portfolio and shoes



 again, love mcqueen

 last year's crown spike are now head spikes


no one else could pull off those pradas, no one.

stina, remember when we tried those on? haha

I would make this post longer and cover all the other shows i've seen and taken snapshots of but I'm too tired and I need to wash off my face mask, which, btw, IS THE BEST $5 mud face mask ever! "CUPCAKE" from lush, smells like a hot fudge mint brownie


I would post a link to it but there isn't one, just checkout the masks in the refrigerated section in LUSH




1 comment:

  1. mugler and gaga collaborated for a video of this line... check it out http://vimeo.com/20634174

    ReplyDelete