Friday, March 4, 2011

Nicolas is MINE!!

I woke up, had some coffee, went on style.com then died... At the end of the show, MY BOYFRIEND brought me back to life. As if; i just saw the most recent collections from balenciaga and here are my favorites--------------------

balenciga by nic g.
Nic in his shining glory

balenciga by nic g.
 supremacy. the girl is absolutely fresh and immaculate. The shoes are seduction, the coat and pants are pretty cool and the white shirt dress is obviously the star of the assemble.

balenciga by nic g.
hehehehe, i thought this was really funny.

balenciga by nic g.
I'm going to keep this photo small only because I know you really wanna take a closer look, therefore, you're forced to go look at the entire collection. GO look at the awesome cape

skirt/dress over pants? oh, its happening. get on it!

PLEASE SANTA get me these cardigans and turtle neck


 David & Nic siting in a tree....




No comments:

Post a Comment